An exciting opportunity exist for newly graduated Year 12 students to join the multiple award-winning team at Section28 Artisan Cheeses.
We are looking for a motivated person who works well in a team, has a commitment to excellence and takes pride in their work.
The role will have flexibility to ensure that you can complete your studies while building your career in the Artisan cheese industry. This opportunity is perfect for someone who:
- has a passion for food
- wants to begin their career while studying
- has enrolled in Science, Food Science or another related course at University.
Section28 Artisan Cheeses is dedicated to achieving absolute excellence in the production of our cheeses and our passion is hand-making uniquely Australian cheeses using classic European methods. We are inspired by the relentless search for perfection and this commitment, together with the very best milk from the Adelaide Hills, produces our award-winning cheeses.
The role involves a variety of duties in the affinage and cheesemaking areas and will include assisting with:
- the preparation, setup, operation and pack down of the factory
- the production and affinage of cheese
- the packing and shipping of finished cheeses to customers.
Applicants with the following skills are encouraged to apply:
- interest in artisan cheese and artisan cheesemaking
- professional and confident approach
- ability to work under pressure with excellent time management skills
- fastidiously clean and outstanding attention to detail
- commitment to the creation of the very best cheese possible every time
- embracing change and commitment to continuous improvement.
How to apply:
Please apply via the following link ensuring that you attach a CV and a covering letter.